Book Beth Greer to Speak to Your Organization
Download Beth’s full Speaker Bio: CLICK HERE
Beth Greer, aka Super Natural Mom®, is a pioneer in the field of environmental health, and one of the foremost experts on sustainable and toxin-free living. She has been showing people how to improve health, home and planet…one room at a time, for over a decade.
Beth is known for her practical, hands-on advice, sense of humor, and providing audiences with an array of valuable strategies, insights, techniques and proven methods to radically transform health and vitality.
Beth Greer’s best-selling book Super Natural Home, a Books for a Better Life Award Finalist and endorsed by Deepak Chopra, Ralph Nader, Dr. Joseph Mercola, etc., has changed the lives of millions of readers, worldwide.
Drawing on the interviews and research she’s done with scientists, Integrative and Functional Medicine physicians and holistic health practitioners, as well as her own experience of eliminating a tumor in her chest without drugs or surgery, Beth will give your audience real-world information, understanding, and tips that will immediately benefit them and their families.
Beth has been interviewed repeatedly on ABC-TV’s View From the Bay, and has appeared on CNN, NBC, NPR, Fox Business, KRON4-TV, News8-TV, Good Morning San Antonio, as well as dozens of radio shows nationally and internationally. In the print media, Beth has been quoted in The San Francisco Chronicle, Oakland Tribune, Marin Independent Journal, Natural Health Magazine, Health Magazine, to name a few.
Beth offers Keynotes, Brown Bag Workshops, Half- and Full-Day Seminars, and Webinars.
Her signature topics include:
- From Exhausted to Energized: How Making a few Green changes can Improve your Health
- Staying Healthy in a Toxic World
- Greenwashing: How to Tell if a Product Is (Or Isn’t) Really Natural
- Your Home Might Be Making You Sick!
- The Truth Behind Labels: Why We Should Question What Goes IN, ON and SURROUNDS Us
- Beauty through Wellness: How to Look and Feel Radiant at Any Age
- Teens and Tweens: Keeping their Hormones Healthy from the Outside In
- 3 Steps to a Green, Clean and Healthy Workplace
- Super Natural Baby: Green Ideas From Pre-Conception, Pregnancy and After Delivery
- How to Get a Restful Night’s Sleep, Naturally
- Commonwealth Club of California
- San Francisco Green Festivals
- Green Spa Network Congress
- Rancho la Puerta Resort, Mexico
- Frank Howard Allen Real Estate
- Various schools, moms groups, health centers
- American Assoc. of University Women
- JFK University & UCSF
- ABC, NBC, CNN, National Public Radio
“I brought Beth to Google to speak about her book and how we can all live healthier, based on her research and recommendations. She did an outstanding job, visually displaying examples of what every day household items, that seem innocent, can actually be unhealthy for your home or environment. Beth engaged with the audience and made sure we understood the significance of how we can reduce toxins in our environment, as well as take steps to live more naturally and more healthily. I have implemented several of Beth’s recommendations or alternatives to harmful products and replaced them with things that I feel better about using in my house and in my life. I highly recommend Beth as a speaker. Her talk and what we took away from it helped everyone better understand how they can live a healthier life.” –
– Rachael O’Meara, Digital Advertising/Account Manager, Google
“Beth graciously came to our San Francisco office to deliver a presentation to a group of women at LinkedIn that highlighted some of the most important topics and advice from her book, Super Natural Home. The high level of audience engagement was a testament to how well-tailored her content was and the thought that went into developing the presentation and activities. I think everyone who attended got valuable information out of our hour together.
In terms of planning the session, Beth was great to work with and eager to customize her talk for our group’s interests and age range. She also went above and beyond to follow-up with specific information based on our conversation during the session.
— Jessica Turney
Account Services Manager at LinkedIn
“Beth Greer brings a wealth of in-depth knowledge about how to keep our homes, families and ourselves healthy and thriving in today’s fast paced, highly toxic world. She helped design and implement a successful integrative wellness pilot at Autodesk. Beth brought in experts in alternative medicine to speak about sleep, food, detoxification, neuro-plasticity, vitality, among other topics. The pilot included quantitative measurements for each participant validating the benefits and results. Participants still talk about how useful the program was.”
– Lynelle Preston Cameron, Senior Director, Sustainability and Philanthropy at Autodesk
“Beth Greer clearly seeks to make a difference. She didn’t hesitate to help us – at the time, complete strangers, with nothing but a calling to assist a concerned parent. Her experience, combined with her ability to listen carefully and a desire to be helpful, led us in the right direction for our son.”
“I loved your talk, it will stay with me forever!”
– Jayni Chase, Founder, Center for Environmental Education
“You are a wonderful and engaging speaker who makes lifestyle change seem possible. You even make it seem easy! Thank you!”
– Laura Chalfont, BackFirst Development Director for SFMTA